TAMIYA NISSAN GTR
At the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show, much attention was paid to the new Nissan "multi-performance sports car." This model had dropped name Skyline and became simply the Nissan GT-R. Along with the name change, the car also had some other mechanical changes, especially under the hood. Gone is the straight six, and in its place there is a new twin-turbo V6, which has an amazing 480 horse power with 60kg of torque. With amazing speed and cornering ability, the GT-R has reached the super car plateau.
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Photo-Etch Parts Not included
- Scale 1/24
- Special Feature 1 Length 197mm Width 82mm.
- Special Feature 2 The hood can be opened and closed.
- Special Feature 3 Highly-detailed engine and separately-moulded parts for the induction box.
- Special Feature 4 Wheels, muffler, and induction box parts have been metal plated for an eye-catching finish.