Savox SC-1267SG "Super Speed" Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage)
This is the Savox SC-1267MG High Voltage Super Speed Digital Steel Gear Servo. Savox have now released their 'High Voltage' servo line that can be powered by an unregulated LiPo battery! These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These high voltage servos also feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength.
- No Regulator needed
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft
- Suitable for 600 and 700 class helicopter swash plate servos.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Torque:@7.4v - 277.7 oz-in / 21 kg-cm
- Speed:@7.4v - 0.09 sec/60°
- Voltage Range:5v-7.4v
- Weight: 62g
- Case:Aluminium Heatsink
- Output Shaft:25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 3x20.2x37.2mm