JGSDF RECON MOTORCYCLE
High Mobility Vehicle Set (25188)
This model kit set pairs the classic model of the JGSDF reconnaissance motorcycle (Item 35245) with Japanese model maker Fine Molds’ high mobility vehicle, in what promises to be a great value diorama in a box!
Motorcycles are an important part of Japan Ground Self Defence Force (JGSDF) reconnaissance units, and to maintain a low profile are usually finished in olive drab with matte black components such as the engine. They are frequently joined by the High Mobility Vehicle, which boasts excellent off-road ability and can transport up to 10 passengers, or be used for carrying supplies.
About the Set:
1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit set.
Reconnaissance Motorcycle Model Information
• Features detailed depictions of the engine and spoked wheels.
• Includes two realistic figures that depict a soldier on the bike, plus a tank commander giving instructions. Manual and package include printed maps to cut out and put in the commander’s hand.
• Accessories for the figures include: machine gun, goggles, radio pack, satchel and more!
High Mobility Vehicle Model Information
• Length: 141mm, width: 70mm
• Includes detail on the vehicle underbelly and in the interior. Canvas hood is in deployed position.
• Comes with five marking options.
• High Mobility Vehicle parts are a product of Fine Molds, Japan.